Port Robinson Brick School 1863
Designed by the architect John Latshaw, this red brick school house was built at a cost of $1,250 (with an additional $56 later being paid to make the walls two feet higher) to replace the wooden school that then occupied the adjacent lot. It served as a school from 1863 until 1919.
It is noteworthy because of its multi-panelled round window in the front gable, enclosed portico, and arched, double-hung windows. The roof line is accentuated by large finials and a fluted corbelled chimney. Originally it featured a cupola which housed a brass bell, which is still in the building along with the round window. A modern concrete block addition is on the east side. It now serves as the Port Robinson Community Centre.