Camp House 1855
This house was owned by the Camp family form 1890 to 1986. It is an early Victorian cottage with a pagoda-roofed veranda and Gothic gingerbread. The house is a storey and a half high, timber framed, with gable roofs. The house is clapboard, though it was later covered in stone-patterned insulboard siding. A single-storey board-and batten shed was added later as a summer kitchen.